A36 Steel Plate
The A36 steel specification was first issued in 1960.Today,engineers specify ASTM A36 for more structural steel fabrications than any other type of plate.Consequently,it is the most purchased hot-roll steel plate in the world and the least expensive of the commercial carbon steels.The heat ability reates very good welding properties, and the 36 ksi yield strength makes it acceptable for most applications.A36 is considered a mild steel due to it's relatively moderate hardness. It is widely used in the construction of buildings, bridges and other structures by means of welding, bolting orriveting. This steel is useful because of its wide availability.
ASTM A36 low carbon and structural steel plate is highly used in construction of oil rigs and in forming bins, tanks, bearing plates, rings, jigs, cams, forgings, templates, gears, base plates, stakes, fixtures, sprockets, forgings, brackets, ornamental works, stakes, agricultural equipment, automotive equipment, machinery parts and frames. This steel plate is also used for various parts that are produced by flame cutting. The parts include walkways, boat landing ramps, parking garages, and trenches. The ductility of this steel plate allows the alloy to be used neither as cable nor as reinforcing bar. This steel is strictly regulated by ASTM that is by American Society for Testing and Lindenhurst health and fitness center Materials.
Good machinability and weldability
The machinability rate of this steel plate is approximately 72 percent, and the average surface cutting feed of this A36 is 120 feet per min. This ASTM steel plate is an easy steel to weld and it can be welded by using any type of welding methods and also the welds and joints that are formed are of top-notch quality. Coming to the heating treatment, any standard carburizing and the hardening methods of AISI 1018 steel is perfect for this steel plate.
Heat treatment methods and performances for A36 steel plate
ASTM A36 steel plate is subjected to the normalization treatment at 899°C to 954°C that is at 1650°F to 1750°F, to annealing treatment at 843°C to 871°C that is at 1550°F to 1600°F, to stress relieving process at 677°C to 927°C that is at 1250°F to 1700°F, to carburizing process at 899°C to 927°C that is 1650°F to 1700°F and to hardening process at 788°C to 816°C that is 1450°F to 1500°F. Hardening process is strongly required when hardness and strength are the desired prime properties in design. Normalization treatment is done as the final treatment after the manufacturing process.
The properties of this steel plate allow it to deform steadily as the stress is increased beyond its yield strength in order to allow the bridges, buildings and any other constructions to stand long enough by allowing the inhabitants to exit safely before any collapse takes place. This steel plate has very good yield strength that is it has yield strength of 36,000 psi and it also has a high allowable bending stress of 22,000 psi.
If you need any info or price details on steel plate of Q235A,Q235B or equivalent steel standard ASTM A36 and SS400, don't hesitate to send a message now!
- Carbon Steel Plate
- Multifunctional ASTM A514 Gr A HR plate plate
- ASTM A656 HR plate sheet Chemical composition
- Multifunctional ASTM A573 Grade 70 HR plate plate
- hot rolled ASTM A36 A36M steel plate
- 12mm thick hot rolled astm a36 marine steel plate for shipbuildings
- SM400B HR plate plate supplier
- ASTM A283 Grade D HR plate sheet usage
- China factory astm a36 hot rolled ship building mild carbon steel plate for sale
- EN10025 6 S500QL1 HR plate sheet factory
- ASTM A709 A709M HR plate plate usage
- China EN S460NL HR plate plate stock
- carbon steel hot rolled mild checkered steel plate Q235 Q345 SS400 A36
- Supply ASME SA633 Gr E mild steel sheet
- china ASTM A36 Erw Black Round Steel Tube Price with Competitive Price Com
- S275ML hot rolled mild steel sheet
- China ASME SA514 Grade A HR plate sheet
- ASTM A633 HR plate sheet exporter
- A36 A283 hot rolled steel sheets plate
- Offer ASME SA709 Gr 50S steel sheet stock
- a36 hot rolled steel plate steel sheet
- EN10025 6 S550Q HR plate plate size
- ASTM A36 400mm diameter 42 inch steel plate with cheap price per kg
- S275N cheap HR plate sheet
- EN10025 2 S235J0 HR plate sheet supplier
- JIS G3106 SM520B HR plate plate equivalent